Monday, June 12, 2006

In ANGER: GAY YOUTHS MURDERED IN IRAN



ALMOST A YEAR AGO TWO GAY TEENAGERS WERE HANGED IN PUBLIC BY THE BLOODY MURDERERS IN IRAN

The picture is all I have to say. Read Andrew Sullivan or Michael Petrelis for what happened.

Let me add this: Religious leaders of all sects (Christians, Jews, Muslims) are responsible for what happens to my brothers when the violence is justified by religious hocus-pocus. If God exists, I am sure she is Gay, and will have something to say about all this at the end of time. If God does not exist, I hope these attackers of gay people die of bone cancer the day a cure is found.


ref Andrew Sullivan
ref Michael Petrelis

Brian Whitaker, The Guardian June 13, 2006 "People think its a mental illness" [On being gay in the Middle East]

No comments: