Monday, June 08, 2009

Jesus and Princess Diana lead poll of dead people we most want to meet

Jesus and Princess Diana lead poll of dead people we most want to meet - Telegraph

The top ten celebrities we would like to bring back from the dead are:

1. Jesus
2. Princess Diana
3. William Shakespeare
4. Albert Einstein
5. Marilyn Monroe
6. Leonardo da Vinci
7. Elvis Presley
8. Roald Dahl
9. Freddie Mercury
10. Martin Luther King


I'm not quite sure how to take this. I mean I'm glad that Jesus is popular and all that, and that he edged out Princess Diana.

But surely Jesus did come back from the dead?

On the other, it's worth nothing that at least three of these people (and no, I am not including Jesus) were gay.

And I can't help thinking that a conversation with Queen Victoria, Charles Dickens, or Charles Darwin, among other dead Britons, might be as interesting as Roald Dahl.

No comments: